When it comes to quick and easy food recipes or a weight loss food plan, you need to consider some of these ten at the top of the list;
With the new year on the horizon, it’s probably the most ideal time to look into a new recipe book to help you achieve those new years resolutions!
Below are the Top 10 Best Sellers on Amazon under the Food and Drink Category available as kindle books and paperback.
10. Lean in 15 – The Shift Plan: 15 minute meals and workouts to keep you lean and healthy by Joe Wicks. The first book from The Body Coach reveals how you shift your body fat by eating more and exercising less. This record breaking book shares 100 nutritious and quick to prepare recipes along with Joe’s HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) home workouts to help you ignite intense fat-burning. This book is available in both Kindle edition and paperback.
Click Here – Get this now
9. Fress: Bold, Fresh Flavours from a Jewish Kitchen by Emma Spitzer. 2015 BBC Masterchef finalist brings you a melting pot of Middle-Eastern and Eastern European flavours with this contemporary Jewish cookbook. With this book, you can expect 110 recipes which see a revival of some Jewish classics as well as dishes which are big on flavour and spices and easy for the home cook to recreate. This book is available in both Kindles Edition and Hardcover.Click Here – Buy this now
8. Lisa Riley’s Honesty Diet by Lisa Riley – In her second book, Lisa shares how she went from wearing size 30 clothes to shedding 12 stone in a short space of time and more importantly how to keep the weight off. Lisa kicks things off with an 8 day eating plan and shares recipes which is are quick to make and low in carbs and then goes on to advise on how to stay healthy when on the go too! This book is available in both Kindle Edition and Paperback.Click Here – Get Lisa’s Book
7. Charlotte Crosby’s 30 Day Blitz: Workouts, Tips and Recipes for a body you’ll love in less than a month – This new year, reality star Charlotte is asking you to “ditch the treats and get on it” with it being The 30 Day Blitz which is Charlotte’s own tried and tested method to get back on track plus a daily exercise plan from her own trainer David Souter with recipes for good food to go with it! The book in available in both Kindle Edition and Paperback.Click Here – Buy This Book Now
6. Mildreds: The Vegetarian Cookbook – If you think vegetarian food is limiting this is the book to change your mind – Health and Fitness. Popular vegetarian restaurant, Mildreds bring you this exciting cookery book, The Vegetarian Cookbook – this has something for everyone. Find over 100 vegetarian recipes that appeal to meat eaters alike. This book is available in both Kindle Edition and Hardcover.Click Here – Buy This Book Now
5. The Fat Loss Plan: 100 quick and easy recipes with workouts by Joe Wicks. Yes, Joe Wicks aka the J.K Rowling of food and exercise books, appears again in our top 10 and this time it’s with The Fat Loss Plan. This book is aimed at those of you who “are fed up with restrictive dieting and feel that you have tried everything before and failed” This book is available in both Kindle Edition and Paperback.Click Here – Don’t miss this book!
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Ultimate Cookery Course – No recipe book top 10 is complete without at least one book from celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay and that includes ours. Ramsay’s Ultimate Cookery Course will teach you how to cook good food at home. If you’re a home cook, this book will give you the desire, confidence and inspiration to hit the stoves and get cooking. Find over 120 modern, simple and accessible recipes to chose from. This book is available in both Kindle Edition and Hardcover.Click Here – Get Cooking Now
3. The 4 Pillar Plan by Dr Rangan Chatterjee – This book could so easily be number one on our list, just based on how beneficial these methods are to everyone. Dr Chatterjee, presents an easily accessible plan for taking control of your health and your life. Practical and potentially life-changing, The Four Pillar Plan is an inspiring and easy to follow guide to better health and happiness. This book is available in both Kindle Edition and Hardcover.Click Here and Take in this Life Changing Experience
2. Lose Weight for Good by Tom Kerridge – Michelin-starred chef Tom, brings you a proven lower-calroie diet with a difference. It’s based on hunger-satisfying portions of delicious, lower-calroie dishes that taste amazing. Over 100 recipes that revolutionise lower-calorie cooking as well as tying in with a 6 part series on the BBC. This method is proven by the author himself who lost himself 11 stone using this diet method alone. This book is available in both Kindle Edition and Hardcover.Click Here – Buy This Book Now
1.5 Ingredients – Quick and Easy Food by Jamie Oliver – another given, in any top 10, is Jamie Oliver. This book deserves it’s spot at number 1, having been most purchased and most wished for on Amazon for a number of weeks. Jamie’s new cookbook, takes the stress out of mealtimes and will inspire everyone with beautiful and crazily simple ideas. It’s all about making the journey to good food, super-simple. Every recipe uses just five key ingredients, ensuring you can get a plate of food together fast, whether it’s finished and on the table super-quickly, or after minimal hands-on prep, you’ve let the oven do the hard work for you. We’re talking quality over quantity, a little diligence on the cooking front, and in return massive flavour. This Book is available in both Kindle Edition and Hardcover.Click Here – You Need to have this!